Hi,
Just letting everyone know that Platinum X Pictures's newest release, I Love It Rough #3, comes out today, January 27th, on both VHS and DVD.
Box cover can be seen at www.platinumxpictures.com or go to http://www.platinumxpictures.com/_m/dynamic/boxcovers/?type=fbc&movie_id=37&master_id=0
The cast includes Jackie Moore, Rose, Amy, Jules Van Saint, Sandra Romain, Tiffany, Michael Stefano, Manuel Ferrara, David Perry, Leslie Taylor, Toni Ribas, and me.
Amy does anal with Manuel Ferrara after being picked up on the streets of Prague. There is a very funny moment when Manuel has Amy's bare ass hanging out a doorway when a couple walks by. Amy swallows.
Jules Van Saint has some car trouble and goes to get a tune up at Michael Stefano's garage. He opens his tool box, pulls out a dildo, and double stuffs her pussy. She swallows.
Sandra Romain and Tiffany take on David Perry and Leslie Taylor in Budapest. It's a high energy fuck-fest that broke the couch they were on. See what happened in the DVD Behind the Scenes extra.
Sandra Romain then refuses to leave unless I let her blow me, so I oblige. She swallows.
Finally, Jackie Moore is caged in a dungeon when her mistress Rose decides to do some dildo training on her. Toni Ribas and Michael Stefano soon join in and a great 4-way follows. A 6-man blowbang wraps this up that leaves Jackie Moore breathless and cum-covered.
There is also a preview of SIX PACK, to be released in May.
DVD Extras include: Behind the Scenes, Bonus Footage (a rough bj with Jules Van Saint and me; she swallows); Photo Gallery, coverage of the photo shoots, More Tease, Please! (Sandra Romain and Tiffany strip and masturbate), website info, Director's Biography, Cast List by Scene, trailers for other Platinum X releases, interviews with Ron Jeremy and Sandra Romain about rough sex, and a Cumshot Recap.
Enjoy!
Brandon