EXQUISITE MULTIMEDIA RESPONDS TO THE CURRENT HIV SITUATION

In light of the current HIV situation, EXQUISITE MULTIMEDIA will join the ranks of the companies who will not be in production until the HIV crisis is over. Owner Alex Estrada and Tony B., General Manager have responded on the state of their company and their stance on the subject:
"We have enough movies already shot to get us through this unfortunate period, and out of respect to the talent who have worked for our company, we will not be shooting until we feel comfortable doing so. We will be offering alternatives to all of the talent who have been negatively affected by this incident to continue to earn money during this difficult time. As for our company, we will be using this time wisely to focus on promoting our new lines, as well as spending time in post production."

Also, from the various directors that EXP MULTIMEDIA represents come the following statements:

MAX HARDCORE: "It's an absolute fucking tragedy. I'm completely clear out of the business. I've only shot 4 times since March 1st, and all of the girls that I've shot with are off the list and only oral. I will NOT be shooting until this things gets sorted out."

TYCE BUNE' - TYCE BUNE- "What has occurred is very unfortunate for all of us. Speculating as to how this happened or trying to place blame on anyone does nothing to comfort those who currently are dealing with life changing circumstances. My best goes out to Darren, Laura, and all talent. We are the workforce that makes this billion dollar business run and we, now once again are reminded that we put our lives into the hands of each performer we partner with. I only encourage each performer to accept this job as having certain risks with the window of HIV testing. The only true safe adult work would be monogamous couples performing together exclusively. Placing a thirty-day quarantine on all talent returning from work outside the United States, all incoming foreign talent, and brand new first time talent may help, but once again we cannot govern what individuals do away from the camera. I am going to spend some time in post-production and continue to get tested every two weeks for my own peace of mind. I encourage all talent to take some time off and evaluate their occupation. When accepting a job perform your best, but be sure you are aware of and accepting the risks. The fantasies we portray in the movies CAN AFFECT us for the rest of our lives."

JORDAN SEPTO - First off, Darren James as well as all the girls he has worked with will be in my prayers. I think that this situation is horrible, but one that can't be avoided entirely in an industry such as ours. I believe that Sharon Mitchell and aim are doing an outstanding job and that their system and methods of testing are excellent.

RODNEY MOORE:
First off, I feel for everyone on the list because 6 years ago I had worked with a girl who turned up positive from Mark Wallace and I remember being very worried, even though I had little risk. I wish there was something I could say to all the people on the list that are scared sick because their actual risk factor is probably very low. I just hope that in the future, directors and companies will think long and hard before telling some naive girl she has to do an anal cream pie shot, because though HIV is very hard to get, you're only inviting trouble by filming such a high risk activity. To the best of my knowledge, that's how the Wallace girls got infected and it appears to be how Laura Roxx got it. We should have learned from that incident but we didn't. Now we're all paying, especially the poor girls on the list who have to suffer through 30 days of waiting to see if they caught something terrible. I would also add that it's unfortunate that some (not all) movie reviewers encourage directors to shoot high-risk behavior (i.e. cream pies) by giving them very favorable reviews when they do so. Personally, I've not worked with anyone on the lists, and won't shoot any LA industry talent until everyone is cleared.