Penthouse
PRESS RELEASE
(Chatsworth, CA)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
October 19, 2009

The Real Desperate Housewives

There’s lots of dirty laundry and it’s being done by depraved housewives who need a thrill before picking up the kids at soccer practice. In Penthouse’s Diary of a Horny Housewife, six XXX babes playing housewives, Jana Jordan, Holly Sampson, Nikita Von James, Tanya James, Roxanne, Hall, India Summer and Angelina Ashe, show you how desperate they can be, including taking on the milkman—it’s the ultimate in slutty wife action. Nikita Von James and Jana Jordan have sizzling girl-girl scene, plus there’s an extra scene with Diana Doll. Directed by Cash Markman, Diary of a Horny Housewife streets Tuesday, October 20th.

“I’m not quite sure how the husbands of these wives can actually leave for work, says Executive Vice President of Sales for Pulse Distribution, Rob Plarski. “They are so hot. If I was married to any one of these ladies, I’d never leave the house. With babes like this, Diary of a Horny Housewife will definitely sell out.”

For 25 years, Penthouse has been turning the world on with some of the hottest women around the globe. Today, Penthouse still intrigues the world with cutting edge erotica in a multitude of formats including magazines, DVDs, Internet-based adult entertainment, movies, clubs, retail and online stores, branded merchandise and books, mobile phone content and more. Some great things never change.

For international and domestic sales inquiries, please contact Rob Plarski at Pulse Distribution via email at rplarski@pulsedistribution.com or phone 818.435.1605. For licensing inquiries, please contact Amy Lew at Pulse Distribution via email at alew@pulsedistribution.com or phone 818.435 1611. Preorders are strongly encouraged. Press inquiries should be sent to Erika Icon/The Rub PR via email at erika@pulsedistribution.com.

Attachments
445701-Diary_of_a_Horny_Housewife_FR-L.jpg (34 downloads)